ch the last four of the WTA Finals after sealing her second round-robin victory this week, beating Karolina Pliskova on

Aqui você vai conseguir várias dicas para aproveitar o melhor do seu Ingress
MJL456
Facção: sff

ch the last four of the WTA Finals after sealing her second round-robin victory this week, beating Karolina Pliskova on

Mensagempor MJL456 » Ter Abr 17, 2018 5:29 am

Victoria 6 for 510 dec and 2 for 105 dec beat New South Wales 225 and 192 (Hughes 54, Tremain 3-31, Boland 3-39) by 198 runsScorecard Chris Tremain and Scott Boland delivered a big win for Victoria over New South Wales on the final day at the SCG, where the Blues were bowled out for 192 in their chase of 391.Tremain and Boland finished with three wickets each and spinner Jon Holland picked up two as Victoria wrapped up victory by 198 runs.New South Wales had resumed at 1 for 39 on the final day, but on a pitch on which plenty of deliveries were staying low, batting did not prove easy.Opener Daniel Hughes top scored with 54 before he was bowled by Holland, and Australia captain Steven Smith managed only 16 before being bowled by Tremain.There was some resistance from Moises Henriques (37 not out) and Nic Maddinson, who made 33 on the day of his call-up into the Test squad, but Victoria were never seriously troubled in their push for victory. Bill Melton Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Jeff Keppinger Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. http://www.whitesoxjerseyscheap.com/ . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. White Sox Jerseys For Sale . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Tim Anderson Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. SINGAPORE -- Svetlana Kuznetsova became the first player to reach the last four of the WTA Finals after sealing her second round-robin victory this week, beating Karolina Pliskova on Wednesday.Kuznetsova fell to the ground, smiling, after securing a 3-6, 6-2, 7-6 (6) win on a fourth match point.I felt the support of the crowd and I couldnt let anyone down, said Kuznetsova, who at 22-8 has the most three-set match wins this year. So I had to fight.When defending champion Agnieszka Radwanska prevailed over Garbine Muguruza 7-6 (1), 6-3 in the second match, the Poles win guaranteed Kuznetsovas progress in the competition.In five previous WTA Finals appearances, Kuznetsova had never advanced beyond the round-robin stage.Muguruzas 0-2 standing eliminates the Spaniard from semifinal contention. The second semifinal berth in the White Group will be decided between Radwanska (1-1) and Pliskova (1-1) on Friday.The four players from the Red Group -- No. 1 Angelique Kerber (2-0), Simona Halep (1-1), Madison Keys (1-1) and Dominika Cibulkova (0-2) -- will vie for the two semifinal spots in round-robin matchhes on Thursday.ddddddddddddKuznetsova served for the match at 5-3, but never had a match point until the tiebreaker. Pliskova had an opportunity to serve out the match at 6-5.Kuznetsova returned to a top 10 ranking this year for the first time since she last played at the WTA Finals in 2009.When the two-time Grand Slam champion was asked whats helped her recapture her flair for the game, she said, My heart. I just love [it]. Ive not been at my best my past years. Something changed this year and Im just enjoying my game.Kuznetsova traveled to Singapore after securing the last berth in the year-end competition by winning the Moscow title last Saturday.On Monday, a fatigued Kuznetsova saved a match point to capture a dramatic three-set win over Radwanska. During the match, Kuznetsova chopped off a portion of her braid that was flapping in her face.Kuznetsova suggested if a movie was to be made of her last week it should be titled either Life of a Hustler or Workaholic. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

Voltar para “Dicas para iniciantes e experientes”